What To Pack For Your Whitsunday Catamaran Trip
The essential packing list for your next Whitsunday adventure!
Are you all booked in and ready to pack for your next luxury catamaran adventure through the Whitsunday Islands? Perfect!
Before you dash out the door to soak up those golden rays, make sure you haven’t forgotten the essentials. To avoid under or over-packing, check out our handy packing list so you can kick back and let the good times roll!
Whitsunday Packing List
- Sun shirt
- Change of clothes (1 per day of tour)
- Jumper (seasonal)
- Toothbrush and paste
- Aloe Vera
- Go Pro
- Waterproof pack
- Reusable water bottle
- Small beach towel
- Small beach bag
- Alcohol (BYO boats only)
- A book or magazine
- Face mask
- Don’t overpack. Most crews only accept a small, soft bag with the essentials, and may refuse large suitcases. Check out where to store excess luggage in Airlie Beach if required.
- Overnight tours provide guests with fresh linen, bath towels and some shower toiletries.
- Plentiful meals and snacks are provided, however, if you have any favourites or are a big eater, bring a few of your own snacks. Let us know of any dietary requirements upon booking.
- Most of our overnight tours allow BYO alcohol, however, some vessels don’t allow glass or red wine. Check with your agent upon booking whether there is alcohol available for purchase if you can BYO and what you can BYO.
- Stay sun safe. Nothing ruins a trip to the Whitsundays like a nasty sunburn!
For any packing or general questions, get in touch with our friendly travel agents for a quick response! We’re here to ensure a seamless, luxury getaway perfect for you.
Live chat with us, here, or call us on Ph: +61 7 4914 2425.